Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

My Holiday to Rainbow's End

On Friday in the holidays my family and I went to Rainbow’s end and I couldn't wait to be there.

First when we got there the first ride the Fear Fall and when we were going up I could see the whole Rainbow’s End. But when we came down it came down so fast that I couldn't feel myself.

After the Fear Fall the next ride we went to was the bumper cars in the water and there was a long line so I needed to wait for a while then when I was getting closer then I was getting excited.

Meanwhile after that ride we went to the roller coaster and when I was in the roller coaster I was getting scared but the scariest part of the roller coaster was when we went around the loop.

Then After that ride we went to the Straits Fear and there was a extreme line and not extreme line but I watched people getting scared of the extreme one so I was scared so I went to the not extreme one.

Then Finally it was 5am and that was the time that people have to leave now because that’s when the night ride’s start. We stopped at Burger king and we got frozen sour blueberry and that was my holiday.   


Image result for Rainbow end 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.