Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

What does Fair Play mean to me?

What does Fair Play mean to me?


WALT: interpret the meaning of Fair Play.

  • It is fair to expect me to learn the rules of the game and to agree to follow it.
  • It is fair to expect me to respect other people while you're at the playground or at the play field.
  • It is fair to expect me to work as a team and don’t make someone feel left out and teamwork.
  • It is fair to expect me to be a good winner and a good loser, and when I win don’t celebrate to hard because your opponent will feel bad.
  • It is fair to expect me to share with your team members and it’s not a 1 man effort.
  • It is fair to expect me to play to the best of my ability and go hard.
  • It is fair to expect me to listen to your coach and respect him/her.  

5 comments:

Danny S said...

Hey Fineasi keep up the good work because this things about fair play makes hyped up

By Danny

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keleninesi6cn3c6s@ said...

well done fineasi

keleninesi6cn3c6s@ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.