Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

My Funny Story

                                 My Funny story

One day I went to go to the zoo and we were walking and  there was an elephant jumping around and the zookeeper was just looking at  it.

Then we walked somewhere else and we saw a balloon flying up to the sky and the elephant that was jumping it jump up so high it reached it and hanged on and then the elephant was flying up to the sky and it was lost and the zoo keeper shot the balloon the the elephant.

Meanwhile I was thirsty so I found a lemon then I squeezed it in my cup then I went for a walk and I saw a monkey that stole someone's banana then the monkey went and ate the banana and climbed up the tree and never came down.

10 years later there was a jungle man he lived in the jungle and he saw something very big and grey and it was the elephant and it was still alive and the jungle man was riding it and playing with it in the mud then they went for a swim in the pond and the jungle man was drowning so the the elephant jumped in the pond then all of the water washed away then the jungle man came out of the pond and said thanks to the elephant.

Then Finally the zoo keeper went to search in the jungle and saw the elephant and the jungle man playing in the mud but the zoo keeper said to the jungle man give my elephant back then the jungle man had to give it back so he did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.